Hi, I have a NetBeans Platform-based application, originally built in NetBeans
8.2, and migrated to NetBeans 12 and OpenJDK 11 and using Maven for
dependencies and building. We do have some components that use BeansBinding,
and I've installed a beansbinding NBM.

Here's the problem: on some Swing components (but not all), opening the class
in NetBeans (which pulls up the Design View) results in NetBeans 12 giving the
following exception and preventing me from using the Design View to edit the
component.

Error in loading component: "No such property exists in the component"
org.netbeans.modules.form.PersistenceException: unknown binding property
GandalfPersistenceManager.loadBindingProperties line 2589

I have made sure that all projects have been opened and compiled, but the
problem persists. I haven't had any luck finding references to this error
elsewhere.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Craig