Yes Ernie. I am not getting a JNI error when I attempt to open JAR from
desktop shortcut.
Have to figure out how to reconfigure. There were two folders from Oracle
in the path
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath

Amitabh Choudhury