Superb!!
I missed that subtle spelling difference and ... well, pay the price for it with countless hours of unsuccessful trials, but you came along and clearly identified it.
Thanks man!

On 2022-11-01 1:38 a.m., Helmut Leininger wrote:
Maybe you should use Files.createDirectories(dirpath) instead.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Helmut Leininger

Am 1. November 2022 02:07:46 MEZ schrieb Amn <amnoje...@gmail.com>:

    "*/Files.createDirectory(dir_path)/*" gives an error, such as,
    "*/java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException/*" when I tried to create a
    directory outside the NB15 project directory, i.e.
    "//home/my_home/App_Home_Dir/Sub_App_Dir/db/DatabaseTest.db/".
    However, when the dir_path is just the file name
    (/DatabaseTest.db/), NB15 has not problems creating it in the
    project's home directory. I don't need the new file in the
    project's home directory, I need it in the
    "/home/my_home/App_Home_Dir/Sub_App_Dir/db". This might just be a
    matter of setting a switch in NB15, which is what I am hoping for.
    So, any help would be much appreciated.

    By the way, I am using a Debian 11 box.

    Thanks in advance.