Hi,

I have tried downloading NetBeans 16 installer for MacOS several times and from
the backup site.

The installer works perfectly every time, but when I try to run the app, I
consistently get:

[cid:image001.png@01D91631.52B62E60]

“Apache NetBeans 16.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. This file was
downloaded on an unknown date.”

When I go to Settings/Privacy & Security/Security I see:

[cid:image002.png@01D91631.BE46F470]

When I go “Open anyway” NetBeans opens OK and runs as expected.

Has anyone else encountered this issue ?

I have experience of the Apple Notarisation process and am happy to help
who-ever made the .dmg if they would get in touch.

Regards

David Gradwell