Hi

I have a Laptop- MacBook Air.. And I have a TV connected to it via USB C ->
HDMI . I have tried everything in the code snippets I could find in google.

public static void disponscreen() {
    System.out.println("Hello from the Disp on screen  Function!");

    Integer j=0;
         GraphicsEnvironment ge = GraphicsEnvironment.
   getLocalGraphicsEnvironment();
   GraphicsDevice[] gs = ge.getScreenDevices();
   System.out.println("No of monitord"+ge.getDefaultScreenDevice());

    System.out.println("No of monitord"+gs.length);
      GraphicsDevice gd = gs[0];
      GraphicsConfiguration[] gc = gd.getConfigurations();

         JFrame f = new JFrame("simple gui");

              JLabel textLabel = new JLabel("I'm a label in the window");
              textLabel.setPreferredSize(new Dimension(300, 100));
             f.getContentPane().add(textLabel, BorderLayout.CENTER);
              //Display the window.       frame.setLocationRelativeTo(null);
   frame.pack();       frame.setVisible(true);    }    public static void
main(String[] args) {       createWindow();    } }
            f.setVisible(true);

    }
    System.out.println("Hello from the Java Main Function!");
    disponscreen();

  }

gs.length is 1 regardless of connecting or not connecting a TV

gs.length is 1 regardless of connecting or not connecting a TV

I expect to have gs.length = 2. Ie two devices connected.

Anyone can help??

Regards
Murali