Hi,

maybe I have not correctly understand what "Admin Netcrystals" wants to do and
it is not the same what I am interested.

ok, we are both interested in embedding a new language. My specific interest is
to embed code written in my new language into a java source file.

Similar things with embedding sql, e.g.

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.2?topic=essiyja-example-embedding-sql-statements-in-your-java-application

>Here is a sample of Language embedding:
>
>https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/
>40c25f50231290122f559a4f598624843662ee32/java/languages.antlr/src/org/
>netbeans/modules/languages/antlr/AntlrTokenId.java#L70

The module languages.antlr. What is its functionality in the netbeans ide?

best regards
Oliver
best regards
Oliver