Hi Chris,

I really should request addition to that page!

I offer support and development services for the IDE and platform via
Codelerity.  It's mentioned, amongst other places, on the community
installers page - https://www.codelerity.com/netbeans/

I mostly work with other companies though, so might not be the right
fit.  Feel free to get in touch there, but I would also hope we'd be
able to provide enough support through the community here.

Best wishes,

Neil