I just got this… what is this???  First time ever since I started using NB back
in 2013

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.5

Java: 17.0.1; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 17.0.1+12-LTS-39

Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 17.0.1+12-LTS-39

System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_US (nb)

User directory: C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\NetBeans\12.5

Cache directory: C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\12.5

Regards,

Peter Borreggine

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

WebParity.net <http://webparity.net/>

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days
in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.”

*       - Jack London

contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.