As mentioned, you can download from the plugin page. (I recently found this capability, after having complained that you couldn't manually download)

-ernie

On 23/01/24 11:51 AM, Philippe FICHET wrote:

The plugin (https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org/catalogue/?id=25) is validated only for Netbeans versions between 12 and 15.

The owner of the plugin has to do an action to ask for the validation for Netbeans 16 (and soon 17)

It is still possible to download and install it manually from https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org/catalogue/download/197/netbeans-rainbow-braces-1.3.1.nbm (or by clicking on "NB 15" on the plugin page).