Hello to you all,

I just added a third display to my laptop and have this unexpected
behaviour.
Whenever I hit Ctrl+space for autocompletion, the pop up shows on the wrong
screen.

Here is initial setup:

|DP Port n° 3|   | Laptop screen n° 1 (main screen) |   | HDMI Port N°2 |
Display is extended to all screens.
Netbeans runs on Screen 3 and any popup will show on screen 2.

A fix consists in setting screen 3 as the main screen.

This behaviour however tells us the display space is not properly
propagated between OS / Java, but I haven't dug any further

If someone needs further information / log, I'd be happy to help.
This may be related to Murali Govind question.

Best regards to all,
Alain