I use NetBeans 16 with Gradle 7.5.1, Java 11.

When I run a class with a main method ("Run File") I get this exception in the
output window:

    JAVA_HOME="C:\etc\open-jdk-11"
    cd ******; ..\gradlew.bat --configure-on-demand
-PrunClassName=com.mypackage.RunMe -s -x check -x test runSingle
    Configuration on demand is an incubating feature.

    > Configure project :

    The JavaExec.main property has been deprecated. This is scheduled to be
removed in Gradle 8.0. Please use the mainClass property instead. See
https://docs.gradle.org/7.5.1/dsl/org.gradle.api.tasks.JavaExec.html#org.gradle.api.tasks.JavaExec:main
 for more details.
      at org.gradle.api.tasks.JavaExec.setMain(JavaExec.java:427)
      at org.gradle.api.tasks.JavaExec_Decorated.setMain(Unknown Source)
      at
org.netbeans.modules.gradle.tooling.NetBeansRunSinglePlugin.lambda$addTask$2(NetBeansRunSinglePlugin.java:85)

While this doesn't prevent the main class from running, the exception stack
trace is a bit annoying. Can I configure NetBeans to do the "Run File"
differently to avoid this?

Note that the file is part of a bigger Spring Boot project and build.gradle
contains:

    springBoot {
      mainClass = "com.myproject.AppMain"
    }