Here is a screenshot showing the issue.
Thank you
-Christopher

---

On 2023-02-23 07:45, Christopher M. Logan wrote:
I'm using NetBeans v14 to connect to Oracle database using JDBC driver
ojdbc10.jar - connecting to Oracle 19c database. But when resultsets
contain a timestamp I see oracle.sql.TIMESTAMPTZ in the grid of
results instead of the value. Is there a JDBC parameter or NetBeans
setting to not just display a string for each field for the value?
Thank you,
-Christopher