So, what I've done for this?

I do the tecreations SystemCompiler. That depends on the javac, for the version you're running. You can set release version, mine is currently at 8.

If the classes are current when you do a ca.tecreations.apps.Deploy, 'like' thing, that might work. You'd have to test.

If it signs, if desired (only using jarsigner, ... , or their current software..., latest is best, but I'll use your worst. ).

If it passes, deploy to remote.

I know. Tim does PKI.

Build.

Tim