Basically, you're saying , WE should be able to compile any language, any platform and the software should work? Is that what NetBeans should do?

Or me?

Tim

On 2023-03-29 9:49 p.m., LarryL wrote:
Re: NetBeans 17; macOS Monterey
Hi,
The following docs instructions, to Activate/Install “C/C++”, generated this
error:
***
NetBeans 17 IDE Installer

Installation completed unsuccessfully
Click Finish to quit the NetBeans IDE installer and try to restart IDE.

The Plugin Installer found problem timeout of loading C/C++ Remote Development
API[org.netbeans.modules.cnd.api.remote/1.29.5.1] while install the following
plugins:

C/C++

***
Q: Does any C++ programmer  know the cause of this rock solid error _and_ how
to fix it?
Thx