You could...., you could ANSI terminal, Console, or maybe TextArea?

It depends on your needs, requirements, and desires.

Everything is possible, it's just whether you're up to the task?

You could, ..., checkout mine. tecreations.ca.

Tim

On 2023-03-29 11:29 a.m., László Kishalmi wrote:
AFAIK it uses the default applIcation set for the file in your platform. I guess text files are set to open with Wordpad by default on Windows.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 8:40 AM Christopher C. Lanz <lan...@potsdam.edu.invalid> wrote:

    Hello,

    Is it possible to change/set the word processor accessed by the
    "open in system" command? Wordpad disgusts me.

    Chris Lanz

    lan...@potsdam.edu

    315 268 1547