Yeah, so did I. They can use tecreations.ca/DependencyViewer, if they can sort a package. I dunno, it's pretty hard. I'm not educated. -- Just had to sort it out. There may be 'code shadowing', with multiple versions of a specific artifact, but that could be programmatically removed by the STUDENT.

Tim

On 2023-03-14 8:43 p.m., Andreas Reichel wrote:
On Tue, 2023-03-14 at 20:05 -0600, Tim de Vries wrote:

You may. Submit changes.

t...@tecreations.ca

On 14/03/2023 7:54 p.m., Andreas Reichel wrote:
Transparent compression with BTRFS/ZFS also helps a lot.

Pardon?
I gave a recommendation on how to configure the Filesystem/OS for holding the Maven index/cache/repository. That's two layers below Netbeans and does not depend on patches/changes for Netbeans, I think?

Cheers
Andreas