Hello all,

If you are in Peter's situation and you need a secondary test application, to verify your code may be correct, there is tecreations Launcher and CommandLauncher. Launcher works with an class path, but prefers <Documents>/projectDir.

Command launcher requires you to specify its' application path, ie c:\temp\my-prog.exe arg1 arg2 etc...

They are both available in ca.tecreation.apps.launcher.* via https://tecreations.ca/java/downloads/release/tecreations-04.0jar is the latest stable version, currently working on 0.5.0.

Tim