Hi

I have a file template for a java class that extends JPanel. I have copied the JPanel template and changed "extends JPanel" to "extends MyClass" (MyClass extends JPanel).

When I create a new MyClass file (using the template) everything is fine. The problem arises when I drag a component to my MyClass object.

When I do that the library "javax.swing" is not used anymore.

Instead,the code generator uses the old library "org.jdesktop".

For example:

javax.swing.GroupLayout layout = new javax.swing.GroupLayout(this);

is changed to:

 org.jdesktop.layout.GroupLayout layout = new org.jdesktop.layout.GroupLayout(this);

Is there a known bug about this? Seems to be the code generator messing things up.

Be aware that this does not happen with JPanel form template (or JFrame, JDialog for that matter), just with MyClass template.

The MyClass template, as I said before, is an exact copy of the JPanel template except from that it extends MyClass instead of JPanel. The corresponding form file is exactly the same as JPanel's.