Hi,

Am Freitag, dem 12.05.2023 um 19:01 +0200 schrieb Albilu:
> I think there is still a couple of issues related to the version.
>    1. The version displayed in netbeans is 0

This is correct. Have a look at your plugins info.xml:

OpenIDE-Module-Specification-Version="0"

What you expect is:

OpenIDE-Module-Implementation-Version="RELEASE170-1.0"

This is not what drives autoupdates.

>    2. The Author name is missing in the UI even thought i have it
> filled in the pom and My Plugins ->  Authors

No - you assigned your user accout to the plugin (default), but your
user accout does not have a real name. Most probably you configured
github to hide your name. In consequence it is not present for the
plugin portal to use.

Greetings

Matthias

PS: I'm not the end-user support for the plugin portal and don't want
to be mailed directly