Eric,
Sorry I was not clear. I expected the behavior you describe but it's not the
case in my project:

If I build a child module twice in a row, the 2nd time it will say "nothing to
compile", as expected.

But if I build the parent project (all modules) twice, it always says "changes
detected, recompiling" for each child module. Same if I build a single child
module and then build the parent project, it will detect some changes and
recompile in that module.

Jerome

    Le lundi 22 mai 2023 à 11:48:50 UTC+2, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> a