Hi Michael,
thanks for your answer.
Until version 12 there was a toolbar under filename in code windows. The
bar is attached as an image.
[image: immagine.png]

I use this bar principally to access History and comment and uncomment code.
After version 12 disappears and I cannot find a way to show it again.
I'm not sure if the Source/History buttons were part of a plugin.

Thanks again,
David.

Il giorno ven 23 giu 2023 alle ore 13:38 Michael Bien <mbie...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi David,
>
> what local history buttons are we talking about? File history should be
> available from within the editor tab where you can switch between
> source/history - some file types have more views. Right click context menu
> history -> show history should have it too.
>
> If it is still not there, please provide more info, e.g what file/project
> type that is and if you see any exceptions in the log.
>
> -mbien
>

> On 23.06.23 12:03, David Baldo wrote:
>
> David here,
> a NetBeans user since version 6.7. Now an Apache NetBeans user.
> I'm at version 18 but since my change from 12 to 15 I've lost local
> history buttons in IDE to manage code. I'm unable to find the way to have
> them back.
>
> Do you know if that feature is still available?
> Any idea about turning it on?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> David.

Ing. David Baldo