Well, that is actually the revision number of NetBeans 17.0 Snap package.
NetBeans 18.0 would be revision number 80.
Right now there is no way to identify the version of NetBeans used in a
home directory. That shall be changed. I admit that is confusing.

Just a little background on the revision number: When we upload a Snap
package it gets a new revision number incremented by one, the revision
number is different from the version number. Since we are doing a few
release candidates per release (can be followed on the latest/edge channel
on snap), each release candidate would increase that revision number
When the actual release is announced, we just promote the release revision
to latest/stable channel.