Hi all,

as the original author of the NetBeans findbugs plugin I can offer support,
if there is interest in creating a spotbugs plugin for NetBeans. One
problem here, was always to keep the configuration between the build tool
and the IDE in sync. On the other hand having more static analysis
available as you type was always nice...

Another tool which could be used is the sonar linter...

Open for comments...

Sven