Hi Tamás,

yes, I think resending is a must.
From other mailing lists I'm used, that they automatically retry a resend for 3
or more days, if a recipient was unreachable.
Isn't this the case here?

Referring the archives is very uncomfortable, the local history on email client
is broken, and responding on messages there almost impossible.
Also search on messages can't find such, which are only in the archive.

Aside, on some other lists, there is a link to to the current message in the
archive in the footer, so it is very comfortable to refer to a specific message
in posts. Maybe you could configure this here too.

-Ulf