Hello,

with NetBeans 19 and Gradle 7.5.1 "runFile" on a class with a main method does
not work any more:

Caused by:
org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.DefaultTaskContainer$TaskCreationException: Could
not create task ':server:runSingle'.
        at
org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.DefaultTaskContainer.taskCreationException(DefaultTaskContainer.java:715)
Caused by: org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not find "run" task to
execute. Please upgrade your configuration to use standard run-style tasks
instead of deprecated runSingle
        at
org.netbeans.modules.gradle.tooling.NetBeansRunSinglePlugin.lambda$addTask$2(NetBeansRunSinglePlugin.java:107)

How can I upgrade/change my (NetBeans?) configuration to use the "run-style"
task instead?

This was working with the same Gradle project and NetBeans 18 without problems.

I am using Java 17 if that matters.

Thomas