De : Alonso Del Arte <alonso.dela...@gmail.com>
Date : 04/10/2023 16:49 (GMT+01:00)
<users@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: How to hide a secret value in my Java code?

I suppose you could encrypt the value in a String field or function in one
class and then have another class that decrypts that value. This would be a
slightly more laborious version of hiding the key under the welcome mat, but
not much safer.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Is the secret value for Maven's use?

Al

On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 5:16 AM Richard Grin