After a lot of swearing and adding of the correct libraries to Tools->Libraries, I was able to persuade NB19 to create JPA 3.1 Entity classes, based on the jakarta.persistence package space, from a database in an SE project, although it identifies the libraries as EclipseLink (JPA 3.0), not JPA 3.1 in the dropdown for persistence provider. I even managed to make this work in a modular JavaFX project. However, nothing I have tried so far will persuade the controller classes wizard to list those classes - the list is empty - in any type of project (modular, non-modular, SE or EE). Can anyone help here please? What do I need to do to get this to recognize JPA 3.1 entities?