Hi,
I migrated my NB app from Ant to Maven, when I run the app everything is fine.
But in the IDE when I switch to the "Design" view of a graphical component
(JDialog, JPanel ...) I get 2 problems with the form editor:

1/ form editor shows text components with the string resource property key
instead of the property value. Eg my OK button shows "<buttonOK.text>" instead
of "OK".

Bundle.properties files location and content must be fine since strings are
displayed OK when I run the program.

2/ when the form needs a custom graphical component from another module, I get
an "Error in loading component xxx. This usually happens when the class is not
compiled or not part of the project libraries"

I know this error, and it was easily fixed when I was using Ant. But here I the
module is indeed compiled and is already a direct dependency, so why the error
?

Is it the .form files that need to be updated in some way when using Maven ?

Jerome