Hi,
The problem is: "*<StringVerification>*" is a malformed tag.

Try this: "&lt;*StringVerification*&gt;" (without the double-quotes of-course).

Regards Brad.

On 11/12/23 20:15, Arbol One wrote:

I am trying to use this html expression when documenting a class

/**

<code>var list = new ArrayList<StringVerification>();</code>

*/

, but I get an error from JavaDoc saying:

* error: malformed HTML      * <code>"var list = new ArrayList<StringVerification>();"</code>*

What am I doing wrong!?

Thanks in advance
--
ArbolOne