Hello!

In the NetBeans IDE, if I go to the "Files" tab and examine a jar file that has
some Javadoc, and right-click an html file in the jar file, there will be a
"View" action in the context menu that pops up.  This opens the html file in
the external (system default) browser.

It seems that this "View" action might be starting a webserver and serving the
html pages through that webserver, because the URL in the external browser tab
is of the form:
http://127.0.0.1:8082/resource/jar%3Afile%3A/C%3A/Users/jhuber/Documents/source/java/netbeans15/ProSuite/cond/release/modules/ext/cond-javadoc.jar%21/cond/dist/javadoc/com/stanref/st/cond/package-summary.html

I want to do this in my platform application.  I've browsed around in the
NetBeans source code, but I haven't been able to find this View action.  I've
found something called URLUtil that is part of org.netbeans.modules.extbrowser,
and it has a createExternalURL method.  It seems that the View action might be
using this.  I experimented with this class, but couldn't get it produce a URL
similar to the one above.

Does anyone know where the code for that this right-click View action might be,
so I could take a look at it?

Thank You!

Joe Huber
Standard Refrigeration LLC