In the maven Tools\Options\Java\Maven, there is a prompt for Global Execution
Currently I use -U -SkipTests -gs C:\Users\XXXX\m2_for_project\.m2\settings -s
C: \Users\XXXX\m2_for_project \.m2\settings.xml
The settings.xml file contain a localRepository tag which points to different
.m2 folders.

For certain git branches, I want to use a different .m2 folder.

Currently I edit the above setting when I change the git branch.

I was wondering if it would work, if I store the setting.xml file in git and
then reference it in the above settings file.
i.e. c:\dev\gitFolder\mavenFolder\settings.xml

Any options or comments on the above?

Thanks in advance,

STEVEN M NELLIGAN
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

Facilities and Services
Information Technology Services
Facilities and Services
1501 S. Oak Street | M/C 800
Champaign, IL 61820

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or
from university employees regarding university business is a public record and
may be subject to public disclosure.