Hi there,
I am using Netbeans since 6.0 and still enjoying it as main development
platform for Java: nice job!

I am experiencing an annoying behavior with Maven projects: even though JDK 21 is
correctly reported under project properties -> sources -> source/binary format and
also under build -> compile (as set by Maven's pom.xml), Netbeans keeps showing JDK
11 under Java dependencies.
The unwanted consequence of this is that I can only browse JDK 11 sources when
CTRL + clicking on my project's sources.

I have both platforms correctly defined, including sources.
Netbeans itself runs on JDK 21.

What could be the issue? TIA
Regards.

--