Thank you. Emmet is working fine using the version from Github.

Tom

On 4/24/2024 3:15 AM, John Lavelle wrote:
Yes, I am using Emmet in NetBeans 21. I used the version off GitHub, mentioned below.

Best regards,
John
j...@jql.co.uk
Bike Farkles: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPRV92Cf_R1ihviRtVU2teQ
JLavelle.uk https://www.youtube.com/jlavelleuk

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 4:14 AM Michael Bien <mbie...@gmail.com> wrote:

    this is likely the project you are looking for:
    https://github.com/emmetio/netbeans

    it seems to lack maintainers but the last release might still work.
    Simply download the nbm and try to install it using
    tools -> plugins -> downloaded -> add plugins

    -mbien