PavelTurk,

Actually, the only difference between the getters/setters in your two
messages are the content of the getters/setters and the parameter to the
setter. NB gives you the skeleton, which you then edit to your needs...

Once you insert the getters/setters through the Source...Insert Code
(Alt+Insert), you end up with:

public StringProperty getTest() {
    return test;
}

public void setTest(StringProperty test) {
    this.test = test;
}

With those skeletons in place, you edit them to fit your needs:

public String getTest() {
    return test.get();
}

public void setTest(String test) {
    test.set(test);
}

The code entered by the insert code command is editable, unlike when doing
visual development in Matisse (which is *actually editable*, if you know
how). NB cannot know everything that you need, but does its best to aide
you in not needing to manually type so much boiler-plate code. Once the
boiler-plate is in place, it is up to the developer to edit the default
code to fit their needs.

I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely,

Sean Carrick