try options -> miscellaneous -> files

This should be able to associate extensions with known mime types.

-mbien

On 05.06.24 18:33, Will Hartung wrote:
I have my own little HTML templating files, but they have their own extension.

So, even though they're 99% HTML, the IDE does not consider them HTML. Notably, it won't let me format the files (which is all I really want, honestly).

Is there a straightforward way to tell NB that my .tt files are "like HTML"?

Do I need to make a plugin for it? It should be a really simple one, right?

Thanks!

Regards,

Will Hartung