Indus - use InvokeHTTP

Daryl

--
*Daryl Teo*

Tech Lead

122 Cremorne Street
Richmond VIC 3121
Australia

*T   *+61 (3)8669 1821
*M * +61 (0)432 413 752

www.listcorp.com

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient.
return email. Please then delete both emails and do not disclose their
contents to any person. We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and
any attachments are virus free. You should take full responsibility for
virus checking. Listcorp. reserves the right to monitor all email
communications. If the content of this email is personal or unconnected
with our business, we accept no liability or responsibility for it.