 Subject: Re: logging GetFile processes?
 To: "Ron Sawyer" <ronsawyer...@yahoo.com>
 Cc: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
 Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 12:43 PM

 Ron,
 How
 do you want to keep the file names? In a file on disk? In a
 database?

         David.

 On 10/8/15, 12:38 PM, "Ron Sawyer"
 <ronsawyer...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 >Hopefully this
 isn't asking too much, but I have several getFile
 processes running and would like to log the file names and
 times they process into a mongo collection to easily track
 what and when files have been handled, can someone tell how
 to do this or point me in a direction?