From: b...@jhu.edu
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:30:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Start flow automatically on Nifi start
To: users@nifi.apache.org

David,

To expand on the second part of Andrew's answer, you can make templates of the
Process Groups you divide your flow into so that you can add only the ones you
need to any given cluster.

Brandon

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Andrew Grande <agra...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

- I would like to start some of the flows whenever the nifi server is
restarted. I think I can use 'nifi.flowcontroller.autoResumeState' to achieve
that. Or would that start all processors?

Yes, that's the purpose of this property and it's enabled by default. Did you
try it and not see expected behavior?

- I am creating a modular architecture, and depending on the modules that get
deployed on a given cluster, I only need part of the flow. Is there a way to
split the flow into several parts that can be independently added?

I would go with Processing groups and configure input & output ports for each.

Andrew