Naveen

You can save the flow as a template and import that.  It today has
limitations such as environmental mapping is too limited and you
should know it won't copy sensitive properties.

Another option is to copy the flow.xml.gz from the current setup into
production.

We need to do more though to make this as seamless as users would
like.  A couple of our roadmap items tackle the heart of this
challenge.  But please share your views/findings as you progress.

Thanks
Joe