Matt,

Any chance you'd be interested in turning this into a PR or patch for
formal submission?  There are some commented code blocks and todo
sections I noticed in a quick scan but if NATs is as fast as it
suggests and offers an ASLv2 client lib then this seems like a great
thing to have available for folks to experiment with.

Thanks
Joe