From: Joe Percivall [mailto:joeperciv...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:58 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [RMX:NL] Re: InvokeHTTP request parameters

Hello James,

I'm actually working on repo that includes many different templates. There are
a few that have InvokeHttp in them (can find the exact ones using the excel doc
at the top level) but this is a simple one that uses InvokeHttp:

https://github.com/hortonworks-gallery/nifi-templates/blob/master/templates/InvokeHttp_And_Route_Original_On_Status.xml

Does that fit your use-case?

Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joeperciv...@yahoo.com

On Friday, December 18, 2015 2:52 PM, Burrows James A