Hi,
        I have a json array flowfile and would like to sort the json array by
some certain value (let’s say price). Is it possible sort json array within
nifi dataflow? I have tried EvaluateJsonPath processor, but jsonpath doesn’t
support sort syntax. I still can’t figure it out how to do this. Any suggestion
would be welcome, thanks in advance.

Roland.

Please be advised that this email message (including any attachments) contains
confidential information and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please destroy this message and all attachments from your
system and do not further collect, process, or use them. Chunghwa Telecom and
all its subsidiaries and associated companies shall not be liable for the
improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this email
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. If you are the
intended recipient, please protect the confidential and/or personal information
contained in this email with due care. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or
distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Also,
please self-inspect attachments and hyperlinks contained in this email to
ensure the information security and to protect personal information.