Kyle/Joe,

I've been meaning to document this process myself, and just finished a post with some details:
https://adamlamar.github.io/2016-01-30-monitoring-an-s3-bucket-in-apache-nifi/

Hope that helps,
Adam

On 1/30/16 9:29 PM, Joe Witt wrote:
Kyle,

The ideal case for communicating how to do this would be both a
template and an associated doc.  Great for a blog or wiki page or
something.  We can of course give you perms to write to a wiki page on
the nifi wiki if interested.  The template itself can also be
annotated with comments that show up right in the flow itself.  That
may be a fine option too.

Thanks
Joe