Obaid

Thanks for reaching out!
Currently it is not possible to wire a flow the way you describe.
Wha you are asking is a true Event Driven Consumer paradigm which been
discussed internally a lot lately, so it would be very interesting to get your
perspective as to why do you believe it is important within your use case to
have that, so please share, since it will help to bring this discussion to a
resolution.

Having said that in the current NiFi architecture you still get that serial
processing that you are describing. The only difference is that every consumer
(Processor) is independent from the internals of another since there is a Queue
separating each and every one of them allowing each processor to be managed
independently (e.g., start/stop) while letting flow to continue, knowing that
messages will queue up if processor is not available and processed as soon and
as quick as processor becomes available.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Cheers
Oleg