From: Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com<mailto:bbe...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 19 February 2016 at 16:16
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>"
<users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: splitText output appears to be getting dropped

Hello,

MergeContent has properties for header, demarcator, and footer, and also has a
strategy property which specifies whether these values come from a file or
inline text.

If you do inline text and specify a demarcator of a new line (shift + enter in
the demarcator value) then binary concatenation will get you all of the lines
merged together with new lines between them.

As far as the file naming, can you just wait until after RouteContent to rename
them? They just need be renamed before the PutFile, but it doesn't necessarily
have to be before RouteOnContent.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Conrad Crampton