Hi,

thanks for your information. I try to understand your workflow but get some
errors when I test it:

: org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException:
javax.script.ScriptException:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
Script36800.groovy: 15: unable to resolve class PDFTextStripper
 @ line 15, column 9.
   def s = new PDFTextStripper()

I downloaded the pdfbox-2.0.0-RC3.jar and copied in a folder pdfbox in my
download folder. I then changed the path (Module Directory)  in the
ExecuteScript to this folder. The rest I didn’t changed.

But I get this error. Do you have some hints? This would be great.

To be honest (I’m totally new to groovy) in addition I did also not understand
what happens here in detail:

flowFile = session.write(flowFile, {inputStream, outputStream ->
        doc = PDDocument.load(inputStream)
        info = doc.getDocumentInformation()
        s.writeText(doc, new OutputStreamWriter(outputStream))
    } as StreamCallback
)

Thanks for your help.

BR