Hi all,

Is there a method in which I can auto-import a template during the installation
of NiFi without having a user to manually Import a  template?
I've moved the exported templates into the /templates directory and then
launched NiFi, which didn't import them. I'm also unable to see an "import
template" REST API in the documents.

Many thanks,

Michael

Michael Griffiths
System Developer
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

 E: michael.griffit...@baesystems.com

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2
7RQ.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message should
be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only
become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory. The
contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies under the
control of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited, details of which can be
found at http://www.baesystems.com/Businesses/index.htm.