Hi All

    i39m trying to adapt Nifi to production but can not find an admin console
which monitoring the dataflows

   The scenarios is simple,

   1.  we gather data from oracle database to hdfs and then to hive.

   2.  residules/incrementals are updated daily or monthly via Nifi.

   3.  full dump on some table are excuted daily or monthly via Nifi.

    is it really simple ,  however , we have  7 oracle databases with over 30K
tables needs to implement the above scenario.

which means that i will drag that ExcuteSQL  elements for like 30K time or so
and also need to place them with a nice looking way on my little 21 inch screen
.

Just wondering if there is a table list like  ,groupable and searchable task
control and monitoring feature for Nifi

Thank you very much  in advance

Yan Liu

Hortonworks Service Division