Hi Joe,

In my UpdateAtrribute, i am converting the  string values to Number like
this:

rt_firstbyte ${http.param.t_resp:toNumber()}
rt_lastbyte  ${http.param.t_page:toNumber()}
rt_loadtime  ${http.param.t_done:toNumber()}

when i pass this attribute to AttributeToJson processor, the type should be
properly serialized but here is what i am getting from  AttributeToJson
processor

{"rt_loadtime":"260","rt_firstbyte":"20","referrer":"
http://localhost:63342/Beacon/test.html","rt_lastbyte":"240"}

This what i expect

{"rt_loadtime":*260*,"rt_firstbyte":*20*,"referrer":"
http://localhost:63342/Beacon/test.html","rt_lastbyte":*240*}

Thanks