Hey Philippe

Couple of things we can do to see what might be going on.

1. Check the port being used by put elastic search. Port 9200 is usually the
default http port and 9300 is the default transport port. In put elastic search
we need to use the transport port.
2. If the port is correct try to issue a PUT
(https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/docs-index_.html)
 call to elastic search using the json you generated and see if that goes
through.

--
Arpit

On Apr 6, 2016, at 9:41 AM,